Sunday, April 17, 2005

Around Dalry

Wife and I went for a walk from the south side of Blair estate along dusk water to Cleeves Cove, it is very overgrown and we ended up in the field in places. Went into the caves but had no torch so couldn't go right through the loops. Must be 12 years since I visited them with the kids.
Later we found a lovely little sandstone quarry with its own loch near North Lissens farm, then across the fields to the old workings beside Lambridden farm, out to the road and through Blair Estate. I enjoyed the exploring.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Sir,

Can you tell me anything about the current residents of Lissens Farm. My grandmother was born there.


Nancy

4:30 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter
Free Counter