Monday, September 12, 2005

Variation on a Kilmarnock loop











I carry a little Sony camera when out and about on the bike to snap away anything I fancy and today I snapped the little mouse above.

Anne and I went down to Auchincruive today with the intention of picking sloes and elderflower for wine but turned out they wern't quite ready.
I had the road bike and set off for home from Annbank.

I did 95km all on minor roads and saw only a handfull of cars.

I used the old A77 from Fenwick up to "Clunch road" over to Dunlop, never been on it before due to the A77 traffic, now the traffic's all gone it's very nice.

Finished over Fairlie moor (250m climb) so quite tired but it was a great days cycling!

Kilmarnock loop here. pictures here.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jinxx said...

So the A77 is now safe for cycling, looks like the M77 has done some good after all

8:45 PM  
Blogger Whee said...

It certainly has opened up some minor roads without danger of death!

10:34 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter
Free Counter