Sunday, November 20, 2005

Easy Week End



Yesterday I decided to have and easy day after my weeks efforts, just walked a couple of trails clearing debris and enjoying being out.

Today Graham and I took the bikes on the car down to Eglinton to do some easy tracks out to Dundonald hill.
Stopped off at the cafe in the industrial estate north of Dundonald for a bit of early lunch before heading over the Dundonald Hill trails.
After one little section Graham complained "Hey! I don't do that sort of thing, just thought I'd be safer finishing it rather than trying to stop half way!"

Later PM went for a strole over a possible trail variation near home, looks OK but will need a bit of clearing, work for a drizzly day perhaps.

View Irvine trails here and Dundonald trails here.

Photos here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter
Free Counter