Monday, January 29, 2007

Around and about West Kilbride













Duck or Grouse

Got out on the bike this morning over some of my secret trails near home.
There seem to be some people out there that dont like mountain bikers and put obstacles along the tracks so I try to keep them as natural looking as I can.
There are also some cyclist that just dig up the ground into a mess making trails, I just hope they don't find any of mine to dig over, hence the secrecy.

PM Anne and I had a stroll over behind Law Hill, it was cool but the views were nice, so took some pictures along the way and added a bit of the morning cycle to produce a bit of video.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jinxx said...

I see you have some NIMBY's down your way as well, lost count of how many times i have been told, "you should not be here", and then when you point out that there is a right to Access law in Scotland, they quote from the department of made up laws, "but that does not cover here"

11:06 AM  
Blogger Whee said...

I don't come across them much but there are a couple of my routes that get a few obstructions placed there, and there is one section of woodland ripped to bits by trail builders. There is only one thing I think worth doing- keep a low profile where it really matters.

3:08 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter
Free Counter