Thursday, May 24, 2007

A trip to Inveraray















Weather at Inverarey only fit for gulls

Well I certainly got it wrong today, I should have listened to my instincts and stayed at home. Instead I went up the road to Arrochar to do a couple of loops on the MTB. By the time I got there it was setting in to rain. I killed some time in a couple of tea rooms, then the tourist information at Ardgarten, then a trip to Inveraray and back to Arrochar. It was still pelting down after three hours of hanging about so I headed home without turning a pedal. Its the furthest I've been just to turn back, what a crap day.
The best bit of the day was a little jog down the beach after it dried up about 5pm and now its looking very nice out there, may have to go for a stroll.

Yesterday I was out for a little spin on the MTB up Biglees and got into shooting off some macro photos, I wish I could just get a bit closer to get those really unusual shots but my efforts can be viewed here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter
Free Counter