Wednesday, March 04, 2009

More snow













Puddle view at Portencross

It snowed yesterday evening, Katy and Craig were up for dinner and by the time they were leaving there was a good covering, enough for a bit of a snowball fight, great fun for ten minutes until the wet and cold get through.
Earlier in the day I did get out, up to the dump getting rid of woodwormed timber and then between rainy spells I managed to grab a couple of nice dry hours up at Blair estate, wandering about firing off some film in a horrible little camera called a Flexora, destined to be a pinhole camera soon but I thought it'd be nice to see what sort of photos it takes. Its got a reprieve until I see them.

Today Anne and I had a leisurely morning stroll down at Portencross, wow! the light and visibility were stunning, I managed a few quite pleasant photos view them here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter
Free Counter