Thursday, September 03, 2009

Fairlie to Largs

















Fairlie Kirk and War Memorial

The weather has been unsettled of late and the mud is getting established but I've managed a few short outings on the mountain bike mainly beach and Goldenberry Hill.
Yesterday though Anne and I did one of our regular walks from Fairlie to Largs and back along the sea front.
There is a new cycle track leading off this and with the burn crossing getting neglected it starting to get difficult along the rough way.
I got over the burn OK but Anne was struggling so I went off and got an extra big rock to give her a shorter step instead I just gave her s good soaking when I threw it into the water, it was funny though.

View a slideshow below (pinhole images).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter
Free Counter