Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Galston loop














Infra red image of Loudoun Kirk

Still quite warm today, so I thought the coolest activity would be a bike ride, taking a few photos on route.
For some time I've fancied getting a pinhole photo of Laigh Kirk in Kilmarnock my old hometown so I thought starting the cycle run from Dean Park would give me a chance to get the picture I fancied.
There is a nice loop for the mountain bike out to Galston and back via Hurlford, not too long and with some photo opportunities on the way, that's where we headed after my photo stop at Laigh Kirk and a bit of mid morning coffee.
It was a delightful cycle run just right for the weather and for length, loved it.

View some photos below

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter
Free Counter