Saturday, August 20, 2005

Sunny but Duff



Above is the view I would have loved to have seen today but instead it was my mother in laws garden weeds, just not the same at all!

Fortunately managed to scrape a little jaunt over Goldenberry in beautiful sun, not too warm, and great views, enough to drive home what a great day I'd missed.....such is life.

My wife dragged me along to the WK flower show late PM, she'd entered some home made wine, a lovely sweet red bramble, a sweet (Maidens) grape, and a dry white.
She got a first, a second and a third.
The sweet bramble is now gone, we drank it after tea, the others are nice but not to be taken in one go, they will wait for other (several) evenings.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter
Free Counter