Saturday, August 13, 2005

Dreaded Domestics





















Wet this morning so got on with puting up curtain rails, that's one small job out the way, but it'll be painting as soon as the curtains are ready.

Thought about going out on the MTB after lunch but it was quite breezy and showery looking so did some extreme gardening, trouble is I've just got myself an aching back for my efforts, oh how I hate gardening.

Tomorrow is to be nice (I think) so am hoping to get out and about on the bike.

Picture above is from our Corsica holiday July this year you can view my web page here, much better than gardening.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jinxx said...

One of advantage of living in a flat, no garden.
Although the mother in law sometimes has me round at hers doing odd jobs, like painting huts and fences, and all the time i am thinking of escaping out on the bike

6:14 PM  
Blogger Whee said...

I know the secret of enjoying the garden is to dismiss other thoughts and enjoy the sensations of the activity, but I've rairly managed to do it, just keep dreaming about the MTB or even a nice walk.

6:21 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter
Free Counter