Wednesday, January 18, 2006

A wellies and brolly day













Today was a day for wellies and brolly, damp, dull, drizzly with a light breeze
AM went up a MTB trail clearing debris and puting down a few rocks at a couple of muddy sections.
It was very mild and I was getting a bit sweaty just walking, so stopped and let the light breeze cool me before moving the rocks onto the trail.
PM Anne and I went over to Dalgarven Mill for some light lunch then into Blair estate for a walk in the drizzle, which gradually turned to rain, it was superbly muddy next to the burn, ideal for wellies.
The snow drops are appearing, in another week there should be a nice display just below Blair house in the little garden by the burn.

I was thinking I may add a feature to my web site to show sheltered areas suitable for short walks with wellies and brolly on a wet day like today.

Pictures of Blair in the spring here.

PS have altered my web page to show brolly walks, view it here.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jinxx said...

Hmmm, maybe you do a mountain bike section for when its pouring, of late, thats all the time

6:30 PM  
Blogger Whee said...

If you were skilled at the unicycle you could use the brolly as you cycled along.

5:59 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter
Free Counter