Thursday, November 09, 2006

Windfarm route video



Anne was of stocking the larder this morning so I thought I'd get out for a short MTB outing before lunch over to Busbie Muir and the windfarm, hoping to do a little video on the way.
It was a bit wet over the fields but the sun was shining and it was pleasantly cool.
After lunch we went strole down Glen on to the beach, it was very nice hardly any breeze.
I've uploaded the video to YouTube but I'm not sure if it will display here, if not you can view some photos.

3 Comments:

Blogger Jinxx said...

Oh wow, that is a cracking video, it loads up and plays quickly on Youtube.

It sure does make a difference to see where you have been, rather than having to visualise it, thanks for the vids

6:24 PM  
Blogger Whee said...

Thanks for pointing me to YouTube first time upload was no trouble at all.
Its fun doing the video thing but it does take time out on the trail and I need to make a helmet attachment, its not safe on rough stuff one handed.

6:38 PM  
Blogger Jinxx said...

I was going to ask if you had a camera mount, either on the handlebars or your helmet, well that answered that question.

Was half expecting to hear a heavy rock track blasting out, have fun with the videoing

8:25 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter
Free Counter