Sunday, October 29, 2006

Windfarm x2














Windfarm on Busbie moor

I was suffering a little this morning from too much wine last night, Anne and I were out enjoying a murder mystery night, a great laugh, and I didn't even manage to guess the murderer.
Graham is still on the mend from a back problem so with both of us under par we didn't go too far just over the windfarm and fairlie moor.
It was a lovely cool still day with a little bit of sunshine just great for cycling, I really enjoyed the day out.
We called in at my place for coffee and cake then headed back to toward Grahams, I decided to go back up the windfarm, down toward West Kilbride and then over Law Hill to finish.
It was only 2.30 when I got home so to use up the last of the day I went down to Portencross for a little walk, all in all a nice day out.

Some photos here.

Route here

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter
Free Counter