Monday, November 20, 2006

A windy day














Portencross Harbour

It didn't look too promising this morning so did a spot food shopping but when I got back I thought I'd chance it out for a short run on the MTB, glad I did I had a great little outing up Biglees and down to Portencross.
The sky was black up north but the sun was shining on me so it was quite dramatic looking.
Along to Portencross Castle the waves were crashing onto the rocks, the sun shining through them made nice video I'm glad I didn't miss it.
Got home dry after 2 hours on the bike just as the rain set in.....great!.

Some photos here.

Uploaded to YAHOO video and it looks much better than YouTube view it here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter
Free Counter