Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Garden Safari














One of todays better photos

I was looking at the web for a macro adaptor for my digital camera and came across a site that explained how to go about making one, this morning I set about it using a lens from an old SLR. I had all the bits I needed to hand so it was pretty easy just an hours work and it was ready for action.
I got out the back and went on garden safari.
I spent a long time out there on hands and knees but got some really good shots and even managed to improvise a decent flash diffuser to get good stills.

Great fun... I'm looking forward to doing lots more photo safaris.

Garden Safari video here

Some macro photos here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter
Free Counter