Wednesday, October 26, 2005

A bit of bad timing

Mud in Spain click for web page of Guadalest valley
Had a bit of business in Saltcoats this morning then a spot of early lunch before jumping on the MTB.
Just as my bum hit the saddle the rain started, I decided just to press on regardless, off round Portencross track where the puddles are too wide to avoid and the mud is developing well, although I have seen it worse.
Took the back route into Hunterston estate to loop up Goldenberry then on up Fairlie moor.
The back brake blocks gave up half way down from the moor, worn out by the mud, had to adjust them to get some rubber back onto the rim before finishing the downhill.
By the time I got home I was rather soggy and suffering from wrinkly finger tips.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter
Free Counter