Friday, June 01, 2007

More macro photos













Iris with Arran in the background

It was a fabulous morning this morning, I've been hoping to get up to Arrochar again with the MTB but the weather lady said it was to be showery later today so I abandoned that idea in favour of a local stroll with Anne along Portencross shore and back over Goldenberry.
On the way I was keeping my eye out for anything I could get up close to for a photo and a few things came my way but the highlight was when Anne discovered a nest of baby spiders, and mummy wasn't far away.
Mummy spider was quite patient and I got lots of shots some good close ups amongst them.
Another nice shot was of a bee, wings extended, landing on a lovely Viper's Bugloss.

View the photos here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter
Free Counter