Wednesday, July 04, 2007

Local stuff














Young Peregrine Falcon

Just been doing the usual local stuff for the past few days.
The weather forecast has shown rain every day and it has been showery hence the lack of gallivanting.
I've a notion to get away for a few days when the weather improves but every time I'm out those damn clegs bite me to bits, even insect repellent doesn't put them off, I'll need to get something a bit more powerful before I head off somewhere.

Anne and I have been down viewing the peregrine falcons a few times over the past week or two, today one of the youngsters was flying about and a couple of days ago I managed to video them feeding.
Previous video can be viewed here.

Today i was out again on the MTB getting bitten by bugs, up the wind farm, Fairlie Moor, and Goldenberry hill, lovely apart from the clegs, later I did a bit of video garden safari, view it here.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jinxx said...

This weather is driving me up the wall, will it ever stop raining enough to get a decent run in

7:08 PM  
Blogger Whee said...

One day soon there will be a weather window but if you miss it you won't get a dry day out ever again!

10:02 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter
Free Counter