Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Inverkip and Leapmoor forest walk

















Anne and I decided to go up to have a walk near Inverkip today, we had a go at it a few months back but the rain and wind got the better of us and we abandoned.
Wasn't like that today though, lots of blue sky about and a nice breeze to keep the bugs down and us cool.
Nice views from the track in Leapmoor now the forest has been harvested, maybe not as nice as above Fairlie but a bit different from our usual.
I estimated (without really checking too much) that it'd take a couple of hours, how wrong I was, it took us four! Not complaining cause it was lovely.
May add it to my web site as a walk although I think one of my MTB routes is very similar, oh yes here it is except we came down past Everton scout lodge.

Flickr photos here.

A couple of videos - Searching for Trail behind Dunoon and one of the seasons here on the West Coast of Scotland (Ayrshire).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter
Free Counter