Sunday, November 06, 2005

A bit of everything



Looking south the sky was quite clear so decided to let the wind blow me over to Lochwinnoch and Anne would pick me up, but half way to Dalry I changed my mind as that way looked very dull, just did a loop back home and jumped on the MTB for a beach / moor cycle. The waves were rolling in again as I headed toward Goldenberry along the beach.
Up the moor on the dreaded road climb followed by a bit of well deserved excitement on the downhill, back home over Goldenberry and along the beach.
The waves were breaking over the beach track the tide was so high, but timed it nicely and didn't get a soaking.
After a shower and a bite to eat Anne and I went down for a strole over the trails on Goldenberry again, getting back about 4.30pm.
All things considered it was a good days activities.

Have completed a web page for the road cycle around Dalry with Dalgarven Mill as the cafe stop, view it here and some picture of Dalry's Blair Estate here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter
Free Counter