Friday, December 30, 2005

Beach walk and jog











Not much of a day today but got out for a brolly walk down through the Glen onto the beach, there wasn't much wind but it did drizzle a bit.
There was a burnt out car down Catkin lane, very annoying, first I've see there ever, hope it doesn't become a regular feature.

Just after our little stole it looked quite nice so got on the running kit and headed off along the beach from Portencross. The sand along the high water line had a perfect feel under my feet, just a little give to take the shock out of footfalls.
I didn't quite get to that lovely floating feeling, my body kept complaining about what I was doing to it, but I enjoyed it even so.

Beach photos here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter
Free Counter