Saturday, August 12, 2006

A perfect summer day













Arran from the ascent of Law Hill

Anne and I went up over law hill this morning with the intention of circumnavigating Blackshaw hill and returning via Kings road.
From the picture above you can see it was a beautiful clear day thanks to the cool north wind pulling in low humidity air, it made walking in shirt sleeves a pleasure, of course I took loads of pictures.
I've got so many albums there is probably one with much the same photos on it I'll check shortly.......Thought so, here it is

PM went out for a short MTB outing just taking it easy until I reached the beach, with a following wind I couldn't resist sprinting along the singletrack, speed play, its fun!

Photo route here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter
Free Counter