Wednesday, September 13, 2006

A bit of this and a bit of that



Arran from the beach

Anne and I took a stole down the beach this morning, it was quiet, though not quiet enough to see any birdlife, it was warm and with a fresh breeze so went the full beach walk.
After lunch since it was breezy and the midges would be down, I thought I'd get the last of the hedge cutting out of the way, didn't take long, then had a cuppa before heading out on the MTB over to Kaim hill thinking the breeze would keep me cool on the climb to the strart of the downhill run. Sure enough all went as planned and apart from a few nettle stings of the lower leg I had a lovely little adrenaline outing, getting back just in time for tea.

View the route here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter
Free Counter