Thursday, August 31, 2006

Fairlie to Largs












Douglas Park

Anne and I chose to have a strole from Fairlie to Largs through Kelburn today, its a regular walk of ours, and today it was great, warm and clear with fabulous views over the Clyde to Arran and north to the highlands.
I've been nursing an insect bite on my elbow for a couple of days, its rather hot and swollen but fortunately not painful, a dirty cleg bite probably.
Down in Largs we had a light lunch in Craigmiles Cafe before walking along the front back to fairlie.

To round off my days exercise I went down to Portencross for a little jog thinking I might extend it a bit but at the end of the outward leg I couldn't face any extra so about faced and just did the normal.
I may have to take a fresh course if I'm to increase the time out as I seem to have settled into the Porencross track.

View todays walk here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter
Free Counter