Monday, August 28, 2006

Maps and more maps



I've been upgrading some of the maps on my web site, what a tedious business, but thats most of the work done now.
I also extended the site to include West Kilbride walks including a gallery section

Yesterday was fun, went out for a blast on the MTB, there was a strange noise from the rear wheel, a burst spoke, unscrewed it and started off again. Another strange noise and the seat suddenly fell off. A broken clamp bolt, however I managed to fix the seat back on, sort of. The next thing I was opening a metal gate and the closer flew off in my hand, so fixed that too.
In the end, discounting the mishaps, had a nice three hour outing along to Fairlie and Kelburn.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter
Free Counter