Friday, November 24, 2006

Beautiful Kelburn














Old Boat at Fairlie

Anne and I were keen to have a good walk today, the sky was clear, the sun was shining and the wind was light. It didn't take us long to decide on Fairlie to Largs through Kelburn, one of our favourites.
Due to my present video exploits we started on the shore in Fairlie along Miller Walk so that I could give shooting through my binoculars a try if I spotted anything of note.
This little walk is best on an evening when it catches the sun, but its nice anytime.
The beauty of the Kelburn walk is the views behind and to the left over the Clyde estuary to the islands, on a nice day its just stunning, it wasn't quite that nice today but it was close.
Finished the walk about 1pm in Craigmiles Cafe Largs before catching the train back to Fairlie.
It was too early for me to go back indoors so I went off for a stole over Goldenberry, another favourite, by 3.45pm the rain was setting in again and I retreated homeward.

The links and embeded video below will work soon I'm sure, once YAHOO gets round to processing it. I really should stick to blogging in the morning when things happen a good bit faster, its so much less frustrating.

Needless to say I shot lots of video, if you view it don't expect excitement, maybe a nice view or two is about it. I enjoyed making it and hopefully in a few months looking back in my blog I'll enjoy it all over again.

Some photos here,. or maybe not........ I'm having some trouble with this new yahoo photo rubbish.

Click video if the window below does not run.....I'm having lots of trouble with YAHOO tonight, hopfully it will all be OK tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter
Free Counter