Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Passing time at Culzean














Culzean Castle

Last week I was going down the road out of West Kilbride and hit a pothole buckling the two nearside wheels on the car. I was taking it in to get the wheels straightened yesterday and Anne and I decided to pass the three hours waiting time down the road in Culzean castle country park.
It was a lovely day so we walked in from Maidens on the south side of the park ensuring we got a good stroll to gobble up the time.
Needless to say I took quite a few photos around the park and spent this morning sorting them out, view them here.
On the car front its so nice to have round wheels again, no rumbling or steering shudders, no driving through puddles for me in the future.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter
Free Counter