Saturday, March 15, 2008

Santuari de Finestres



Map of the walk to Santuari de Finestres

I thought I'd have a look at mapmyride.com and discovered that the detail of the satalite images around Sant Pau is excellent so I played a bit and put in the walk we did up to Santuari de Finestres last week on our little break to the Garrotxa region of Spain.
If the detail is there the map my ride site is good, except where I wanted to retrace a short way then I got in a guddle, but maybe thats just lack of familiarity with how to use it rather than a problem with the plotting.
Video and photos from entry below.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Webcam, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://webcam-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

1:41 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter
Free Counter