Friday, February 15, 2008

Great weather sick me.


















View from High Kelburn

Anne and I are still suffering from a chesty cold but I got out most of the day pottering about up in Kelburn fixing short trail sections on a downhill line I've been sorting out.
PM was looking nice and warm(ish) at 11degC so I decided to get up into Kaim quarry for more trail pottering.
An old workmate came by about 4.30pm and we got chatting as we wandered along the hillside, he's into paragliding and skiing and gallivants all over Scotland to get a good flight.
His pal Tony came well equiped with a flask of tea and some biscuits, very nice picnicing watching the sun set behind Arran.

See a very short video here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter
Free Counter