Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Walking parkhill wood

















A hint that spring is approaching

Went over to Parkhill woods for a walk today. Started off lovely and sunny, held up for a while but eventually the clouds came over just as we were heading back.
With it being nice and mild it didn't matter too much.
Not many obvious pictures about in the wood I took a few into the sun for a panorama overlooking Lochwinnoch and Castle Semple, unfortunately there was so much dust on the lens the photos were splatted with flair spots so no panorama- which reminds me I must clean the lens up before my next outing.
Post walk we went over to Largs for a slightly late lunch at Craigmiles cafe (well worth the little detour) and bought a few daily essentials, bread, milk and a couple of bottles of wine for this evening.
I also bought a tin of shortbread cause the tin looked just right for a 120 pinhole camera (and I like shortbread).


Short slideshow here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter
Free Counter