Friday, January 30, 2009

Wide angle pinhole photos.















Wide angle pinhole photo.

Yippee! got my trial set of wide angle pinhole photos back from 'the lab' and I'm so chuffed, a good percentage were actually quite presentable, not good but maybe slightly better than OK.
The down side is that the camera has a light leak (now hopefully fixed) so they could have so easily been better...ho hum the trials of pinhole photography, now I'll have to do another set to check the light leak thingy is fixed.

The down side of the photo thing, son phoning for a lift and the afternoon rain was I didn't get any exercise at all not even a run on the beach...I'll need to make sure I fix the lack of exercise tomorrow!


View wide angle slideshow here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter
Free Counter