Saturday, April 29, 2006

A local stroll


Law castle

Anne and I decided to have a local walk today, the weather was just lovely, a bright clear warm spring day.

The route we hadn't done for a couple of years for some reason, I think the right of way was a bit overgrown last time we did it but it was fine today.
It leads down to the main coast road but just crossing the road onto the beach leaves the road noise behind.
It was so nice I just couldn't stop taking photograghs, although by the time I'd weeded out the similar ones there were only about a dozen worth putting into my on line album.

PM got the MTB out for the first time in a week and went over to the full Kaim Downhill 1000ft in 1.5miles in prime condition (almost) so it was great fun, yet again I forgot to time my descent.
Back home in good time for tea but in the end we chose to go up to the Haylie hotel in Largs for dinner, it's got great views over the Clyde.

View pictures here.

View all my walking and cycling routes here.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jinxx said...

Got to agree with you about Culzean, its fantastic for walking and cycling

11:43 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter
Free Counter