Monday, August 21, 2006

A few days photos


















Blair Flower

I noticed a photo backlog today from last week, so stuck them into the computer and spent a while doctoring them up.
Todays lovely walk from Troon to Ayr was in there and two days from last week so have dumped them out and put the best in an album, view them here.

Had a little tummy problem today on the walk to Ayr forunately there was plenty of cover on route when it was needed, got home about 3pm so went for a jog down at Portencross, I've been trying to get back into a jogging routine over the past week but todays effort was troubled by dangerous wind which detracted from my full enjoyment.

On arrival home from work my son decided to do a little MTB circuit... surprise surprise, he's not usually very enthusiastic about exercise.. he went off to have a go on the technical trail I showed him a few days back when we went for our first ever jog together, I doubt it will last.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter
Free Counter