Wednesday, November 29, 2006

A River Ayr loop













Woodpecker
I had a few things I wanted to get in Ayr so Anne and I went down to have a walk along the river before venturing near the shops.
It was mild with a bit of a breeze, we headed over to Wallaces seat and then round the river loop back to Auchincruive, about 8km walking.
The nicest bit along the water was the birds we saw, including half a dozen Goosander, unfortunately they were too quick for me to get any video, although I did get one or two other clips giving a total of 47 second of video, not very exiting but some nice bird clips.

Still photos of the walk here.


River Ayr walk the embeded video take some time to get loaded if it doesn't run click this link.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter
Free Counter