Friday, December 15, 2006

Whoopee!!......a dry day.














Portencross

At last we could get out for a decent walk, it wasn't bright but it was dry, Fairlie to Largs via Kelburn returning along along the sea wall.
The road in Upper Kelburn has been erroded quite a lot by the excessive rainfall 180% of the December norm and we're only half through the month.
Shot a few movie clips and a couple of photos, I've combined them with some summer shots to give a short video, some Largs walk photos here.

In the last bit of daylight I went off for a jog along the beach and part of the golf course, it was very pleasant and I was really enjoying myself until on the way back to the car I got CAUGHT IN THE RAIN...ARGH!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Jinxx said...

Just goes to show you, how cunning the wet stuff is, it lulls you into a false sense of security, and then, BAM it dumps on you when you least expect it, god i hate the rain

8:41 PM  
Blogger Whee said...

What we can't change we must learn to live with.

Somebody has said that before I'm quite sure.

8:15 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter
Free Counter