Thursday, March 08, 2007

Strange goings on


Law castle

Checked the track this morning where Mr BlockaTrail has been active, sure enough there were rocks and logs across the trail, the nice thing for him is that he is now walking up a trail I opened up. Before I did some work it wasn't at all easy to get along it, now he's blocking it, what a bam pot, but I've got to smile, I don't go down it on the bike very often now that they have turned the bottom into a bog with tree extraction and I'm sure blocking trails is not his favourite activity when out walking. Have lots of fun out there Mr BlockaTrail.... w**k*r!
I spent some time clearing another little bit of walking trail this morning trying to give a nice local woodland loop, I'm saying no more though, never know who's waiting to get out to block those trails tee..hee.
While out on the MTB in the afternoon I met a couple of chaps doing something I though a bit unusal on the cycle way, there were two wheels involved but not the usual ones on a cycle track. They are organisers of a five day endurance event and were having a trial run so they could advise competitors, see it on the video

2 Comments:

Blogger Jinxx said...

That event sounds insane, but fun, maybe you should camp out over night and jump Mr Numpty

8:10 PM  
Blogger Whee said...

My srategy at the moment is just to remove anything putting it out of use and making him work harder to find items to use hoping he'll get fed up with it. I walk the trail much more than I cycle it so keeping it clear isn't a problem. I can still use the trail, I just have to keep a look out for the odd bit of debris.

8:52 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter
Free Counter