Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Sun after the rain













West Kilbride Main Street

Hooray! a dry day, Anne and I had a nice little stroll around Hunterston peninsula this morning and PM I got out on the mountain bike along the beach, over Goldenberry and back via portencross.
The light was great, catching the waves on the beach and beside Portencross castle. The portencross trail isn't as muddy as I thought it might be so here's hoping a few dry days will sort out the trails again.

Route description here.

Short video of the route here.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jinxx said...

How the hell did you get sunshine, it rained down here right up till this afternoon

11:33 PM  
Blogger Whee said...

Beats me. Just good luck I guess I did notice a few drops PM but just cycled the other way and missed the worst of it.

9:33 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter
Free Counter