Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Beautiful Goldenberry














Anne braves the big rope swing

The title of this entry and this slideshow sums it up better than words.

PM I went down to Seamill beach to photograph the seals sunbathing on the rocks and then dragon hunting up at biglees pond with some success, caught a pair of Common Hawkers mating in that wonderful inverted heart shape they do. Got a bit of video as well so I've just got to find a couple of hours to put it all together. I was trying to get the photos into flickr but I think my son is stealing all the bandwidth downloading music or DVDs cause flickr bonked out but the photos did go into humyo.com (very slowly) so view a slideshow below.

OR watch the video not a bike to be seen just a big rope swing views and wildlife.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter
Free Counter