Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Benmore Gardens



Anne and I dipped into our (money) pockets today and took the car across the water to Cowal.
I had an idea for a walk at Ardentinny to check out a possible MTB trail but first I thought it'd be nice to visit Benmore Botanic Garden and have lunch.
It was so nice around the garden we were there for ages (lots of photos) then by the time we'd had lunch in the cafe it was too late for my original plan. Instead we took a walk up Pucks Glen just across the road from the garden. Lovely spot but oh so humid, all those little waterfalls enclosed by the gorge and huge trees, so high the sun never reaches it. The walls are damp and mossy just what you'd expect in a gorge I suppose and quite a contrast to Benmore Garden, altogether a lovely day out!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi. Nice video, along with all the rest. What program do you use?

T909

12:22 AM  
Blogger Whee said...

Cyberlink Power Director V5. It does the basics plus a few other things like another layer and transitions. I also lets the user adjust brightness, contrast and saturation. OK for what I'm doing at the moment.

Are you asking because you have plans for vdeo.

11:14 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter
Free Counter