Saturday, September 06, 2008

Bride and Bridesmaids












Fort hill from Seamill beach
My daughter future inlaws and bridesmaids were up to West Kilbride OPUS couture to look at wedding stuff. Beforehand we all had lunch with more than a little home made prizewinning apple wine and us 'boys' went off to kill time walking down through the Glen and along Seamill beach while the women went off to do women's things in the local shop.
Two hours later they were still at it while us boys were back from our stroll taking in the sun, beer and in my case Anne's lovely Almond wine. Goodness me that stuff's strong thank goodness it ran out or I'd be flat on my back by now.

Tomorrow lets hope the sun shines, who knows maybe I'll get out on the mountain bike to work off the excess.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter
Free Counter