Friday, November 28, 2008

A day of repeats


















Biglees waterfall light painted (again)

Waiting for the sun to do its warm up thing I went down to Portencross to do some more long exposure try outs on my home made kit, not very successfully as it turned out. Well OK but much the same as other stuff I've done.

Late morning got out on the bike over some of my local stuff Goldenberry and Biglees quarry nice but reruns like Portencross.
Last thing I went up to Biglees to do yet another rerun of light painting the waterfall with my new big 10watt torch the results weren't much different from the original. All in all today turned out to be just a set of repeats, but even so it was all quite pleasant.
Maybe I'll do it all again tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter
Free Counter