Wednesday, November 26, 2008

The day that disappeared















Portencross pier long exposure

Got up sharp this morning and went off down to portencross to practice some more long exposure photos. More like gobble up time photography, time just flew past and I only got three photos.
Back late morning Anne and I went up Skelmorlie way to where I remembered walking to an impressive waterfall up the Kelly burn. Anne said it was about 6years since we had been up there.
My memory was playing trick on me the waterfall was nothing special, the ground was sodden and it rained, it was pretty crap really.
It was so dull by the time we got back home I decided the day was done, except I went off down the beach for a jog. By the time I got back the day(light) was at an end.
Haven't got anything much to show in the way of photos but my long exposure set can be viewed here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter
Free Counter