Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Light painting















Grey squirrel in West Kilbride glen today

Was hardly indoors today. Fancied a road cycle but my pal Tom was off doing other things so I decided to go down to Portencross to assess my exposure extending thingys and wait for it to warm up before getting out on the bike.
As ususal though I spent so long at the photo thing I missed out on a morning cycle and only got a couple of worthwhile photos for all the effort.

PM got out with Anne for a little walk through the glen to the beach, didn't stay on the beach though there was a rather cool breeze but in compensation I was lucky enough to get a couple of photos of gery squirrels in the glen.

PPM got dropped off for a wind assisted jog along the beach home. Its great being blown along the beach makes me feel fit because its so easy. The feeling doen't last long because getting home involves a fair old climb from sea level up into the village.
I was still pleased with my efforts even with the long climb back up into the village I felt I was going quite well.

The past few days I've been playing at light paiting with the new camera, I keep the camera shutter open and play a torch on bits that might look good. The results are quite pleasing (sometimes).

View a few photos here including my latest of light painted Biglees falls today.
View a few photos here including my latest of light painted Biglees falls today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter
Free Counter