Friday, November 07, 2008

Fitness and fotos


















Portencross Pier

This morning I fancied a bit of MTBing.
After the rain stopped the sky looked good but I was suspicious, it got bright too quickly and the clouds were moving kind of fast, so decided to go local pushing a bit harder than usual and call it a workout. In return for my efforts I've now got an aching back, hope the wine numbs it soon.
Got back after a couple of hours in nice time for a lunch break and just as the showers were setting in again (I was right to be suspicious the way the sky cleared so suddenly).
PM got dressed in waterproofs and went down the Glen to get a few photos if the rain held off, got some, not great but view them here.

Overall a rather pleasant day (discounting back ache).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter
Free Counter