Saturday, October 25, 2008

Wild weather













Ardrossan harbour

Wild today, went along to Ardrossan and Saltcoats to see if there was any good waves crashing in for a photo or two. There was, not only that but some unfortunate sailor had grounded his yacht on Horse Island poor sod, almost home safe only to be shipwrecked half a mile from a safe berth. Hope whoever it was got off safely and isn't wandering about the little island waving to shore for rescue.
A day or so back I noticed what I thought was a badger print up near Biglees so PM I went up there to try finding the set, no luck though maybe the badger was passing through, I'll keep my eyes open for more signs up there in future.

Wild weather video below.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter
Free Counter