Sunday, March 22, 2009

Mugdock revisited
















Lovely bike at Clachan of Campsie

Thought it'd be nice for Katy and Craig to get a bit of MTBing around Mugdock and Lennoxtown. It'd allow their friend Johnny to meet up and do a circuit as well.
Saturday past was good, we all met up in the main car park and set off clockwise around the park, out onto the West Highland way and along the now lovely smooth tarred railway line to Clachan of Campsie for the usual cake and coffee stop.
Lovely motor bike parked by the cafe, not that I know anything about these things but this one was all chrome and shinny blue, and about 200x more horsepower than we had with us.

I suffered two mishaps a chain break in mugdock and a gear changer fell apart just after the coffee stop, so I was down to three gears, plenty really.
Still got the gear changer to see to before I think about going MTBing again and I suppose it must be time to renew all the drive chain bits before I get a rash of chain breaks.

Short boring video below.



Latest photo thing I've been at is pinhole images on to paper and developing them myself like I used to do long long time ago. The results are nothing wonderful image wise but I've been having lots of fun making the 'cameras' and pottering in the darkroom.

View the paper pinhole slideshow here but don't expect much.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, unlucky about the chain break and gear leaver. Hope i didnt jinx you after my story of breakges :P Nice video, always good to watch. The pinhole pics are really good, the best set i've seen so far of them. Keep up the good work.

t909

9:13 PM  
Blogger Whee said...

Thanks
I though of you when I had the breaks thinking oh dear hope this isn't a run of three.

11:55 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

haha yeah. Atleast no one got hurt, is what i kept saying to myself walking back :P

t909

6:37 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

ah i do have an account on here after all.

t909

6:38 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter
Free Counter