Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Sun and sea breezes



Spent some time this morning finishing the web page for Eaglesham the maps take a bit of time to complete.

Then took out the front opening window to fix its hinge.
The hinge screws had rusted away and it was in danger of falling out when opened. It only took an hour or so.
After lunch Anne and I went down to Portencross for a walk below the three sisters (crags) and over Goldenberry.

The paths were a bit overgrown again so did a bit of path bashing on route, great day for the view and pleasantly cool with a sea breeze.

At about 3.30 I got out on the MTB for a couple of hours just over Biglees, Goldenberry and the beach, only trouble now is nettle rash and bug bites, summer don't you just love it!

2 Comments:

Blogger Jinxx said...

Tell me about it, i have a lovely long series of scratches on my arm where i got caught by a bramble bush that was cunningly hidden in a bunch of ferns

6:41 PM  
Blogger Whee said...

I just visited one of the routes and its overgrown in the two weeks I've been away so I'll need to get out there and do a bit of path bashing to open it up again.
Glad to hear your feeling bright enough to get out and about again.

8:31 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter
Free Counter