Friday, October 17, 2008

Blair walk and Kaim thrill



Video of my favourite local downhill, Kaim Hill.


AM was drizzly so we had a wellies and brolly walk in Blair Policies near Dalry, lovely autumn colours. Anne was in her element hunting for conkers while I snapped away taking photos. They are pretty dull so haven't decided if I'll do a slideshow or not.

PM the sun came out and so did the mountain bike, all the way to the very top of Kaim Hill, 1200ft of climbing but I was pleased with my efforts and the downhill and views were absolutely fabulous. I suppose if I put the best of the am/pm photos together there may just be a decent slide show. If I decide there is a link will appear below soon.

View slideshow

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter
Free Counter