Wednesday, December 24, 2008

The 4th dimension














Bog Bike today

As you can see from the picture Craig had a wee mishap today he thought he could cycle through this bog but nearly drowned when he went head first into it completely covering the front wheel. Katy said it was very funny unfortunately I missed the moment but had a good smile all the same.

Nice run today down near Carsphain over the Garryhorn Lead mines with an extra loop in the forest and a bit of open moor (and bog) thrown in for good measure. I have christened the silly stuff today the '4th Dimension'. It follows on from the good, the bad, and the ugly.....its the unspeakable 4th dimension of carry, push, and bog trotting, unless you've done it you you haven't had the full mountain bike experience. Some people may not want to go there and I can understand that, in fact I'm not sure if Katy and Craig will feel inclined to go to the 4th dimension again...I go regularly and I quite like it there, in a strange quirky way I find it quite satisfying.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha classic video there. Reminds me of my trip up the cairn table at Kaimes ( murkirk), though without the face plant into the bog:p Cant beat a bit of the "4th dimension" from time to time and i agree with u in that it makes mtb-ing complete:p

hope u had a nice xmas.

t909

12:03 PM  
Blogger Whee said...

Yes all MTB'er should go there now and again so they can tell tales of silly things like face planting in bogs.....its just so much fun...to watch!

5:45 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter
Free Counter