Sunday, December 07, 2008

Culzean MTB

















Culzean Castle garden October08


Was Mountain biking around Culzean today with my daughter Katy and fiance Craig. They are both really keen but Katy's fitness has a bit of catching up to do on her enthusiasm, still its nice they both like to get out and about on the bikes. She likes me along to hold Craig back a bit and keep the pace down, being an old(er) guy I'm not so prone (less able) to go dashing off into the distance.
Stopped off at the centre for cake and coffee between climbing and downhill loops. About two and a half hours of pottering in lovely cool conditions. I think this little circuit could be added to my web site (see side bar) as a loop maybe I'll do that if the notion takes me.

Now I'm back home I'm relaxing with Anne's home made wine, a seasonal variety, Clove and Ginger made at my request but its a bit stronger than last year and I'm not sure I can cope with much more, may have to go back to plum or maybe elder flower its all pretty good.

View today at Culzean below.

Map of todays route here for t909

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice trails there, hope you make a map of it.

t909

10:22 PM  
Blogger Whee said...

Have updated the blog entry just for you with a link top a map of the route we did, short but nice for a winters day, and with coffee stop at the WE.

12:23 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter
Free Counter